Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:241 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Deputy Manager - Human Resources - Industrial Relations/Employee Relations - Automotive (8-12 yrs)
- To work as HR Business Partner to facilitate and support the business in terms of employee relations activities, to work as interface between HR and other function and represent the company in various Govt. Semi Govt. Departments.
- Responsible for Plant HR Activity, Industrial Relation, time Office, Compensation & Payroll management/Welfare/Safety/ Recruitment/administration and Statutory etc.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relations and achieve dedication by the workers. Implementing disciplinary standards for minimizing violations of rules & regulations.
- Responsible for Statutory Registrations & Compliance for plant. Control, monitoring and regularize applicable labor laws & industrial laws within organization pertaining to CLRA, PF, ESI. Factories Act, ID Act, Gratuity, Bonus, Payment of wages etc.
- Manage Organization IR system &disciplinary actions, union issues, employee misconduct and other employment matters.
- Deal with external govt agencies (Union, Police, local bodies etc.) to liaison smooth operation. Attend &represent labor matters with Govt Bodies like conciliation officer, regional labor commissioner, labor court, Industrial tribunal and High or supreme Court.
- Responsible for Employee welfare.
- Responsible to complete Plant Time Office activities and Plant T&D Function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.