Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:1226 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Deputy Manager - Human Resources - Environment Management Firm (7-10 yrs)
One of the Leading Companies in Environment Management Space, backed by a PE fund is hiring for an HR Compliance Professional at Asst Manager or Deputy Manager Level
Location : Indore
Reporting Manager :HR Head/Plant Head
- Handling Union, Maintaining Harmonious Relationship between Employees and Management
- Supervision of Discipline
- Advise management on various IR Matters from time to time.
- Monitor, review and report on all IR activities to the management
- Employee Participation in Decision Making Process (List of Paid Holidays, Diwali Sweets etc.)
- Solid Experience/Understanding of Labours Laws applicable to establishments & situations arising out of it
A good amount of time of HR goes in making people understand, clarifying doubts, in grievance and conflict solving.
- Attendance, Leave Management, Personal Files, Insurance, Addition Deletion, HR BP
- To provide support and suggestions to Line managers on Recruitment, Selection, Training needs, Health and Safety, Handling people / problems, Industrial Relations etc.
- MIS & Reporting
- Driving performance management, Reward management, HR policies and procedures.
- Preparation of letters/incident report like warning letter, show cause / note on any issue/incident etc.
- Taking plant round, inspection etc. Attending outsiders like journalists, Local leaders, Govt. Officers(ITI, collector Office) etc.
- Attending meeting as and when organized by Industrial Health & Safety, PF dept, ESI dept, Labour depts, Election dept, Police, Collector Office etc.
- Security, Garden, PCI activities, AMC finalization, Schedule for treatment with coordination of PCI Representative. Maintain Record & Reports. Welfare
- Canteen Preparing canteen employees' personal record, attendance, wages sheet and Bonus statement.
- First Aid-Appliances, Training, Audit, arrangement of medicines etc.
- Maintaining Dining Room, Changing Room, Lockers, Drinking water facilities etc. as per Factories Act.
- Distribution of Sweets to Govt authorities and all employees on Diwali festival
- Arranging Uniform, Shoes/Safety Shoes, and Aprons for Workers & Staff etc.
- 8-10 Years experience in IR/ER & HR Ops
- MBA/MSW from a Good B School
- Strong Analytical Ability
- Manage Multiple stakeholders
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Skilled in the ability to use & deploy MS Excel,
- Good Understanding of ERP Systems