Consultant at Avesta HR Consultancy
Views:703 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Deputy Manager - Human Resource - Recruitment (4-7 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing timesheet data on MSP Supplier management tool,(TS approval, extension approval, providing accruals.
- Ensure smooth closure to disciplinary cases reported to HR.
- Respond to queries from employees regarding payroll and other employee benefits.
- Support HR Operations to maintain correct and update MIS at all times
- Be the first point of contact for any employee queries / grievances and be the face of HR.
- Support the TA team and manage the recruitment needs in the business, ensure adherence to Talent acquisition guideline, manage the recruitment and selection process, negotiate, support TA team to roll out job offer and work closely with other departments to ensure smooth employee on-boarding.
- Input payroll data accurately and ensure it is complete in the human capital management system including new hire information, terminations, and payroll changes on a regular basis and adjust as required.
- Ensure that the IDR data is submitted before deadline every month
- Implement salary increases, bonuses, and so on in accordance with company policies and instructions provided.
- Supporting the Functional Manager in the yearly performance management exercise
- Responsible for independently managing the yearly compensation/ benefits exercise
- Initiating good HR practices which increase employee engagement
- Engaging with the Business in their reviews and driving HR policies/ processes
- Assisting the Business leadership on any HR data required at various junction
- Review purchase requisitions and ensure POs in line with the standard operating procedures
- Update the Master Records/Updates/New employee Setup in system.
- Co-ordinate with client Accounts Payable team regarding purchase order related issues, resolution, ensuring all bills are invoiced correctly as per the working hours of contractors, ensure that the rejected bills are rectified and ensure sufficient amount is the POs are maintained
- Ensuring all the reimbursements are processed on time with necessary supporting and approvals
- Engaging in driving RFP for all opportunities with existing accounts
- Must have knowledge on audit requirements for ISO audits
- Travelling across pan India as per business requirements to meet contractors deployed on Ushta Te's payroll and meeting Project/Program Managers at client side for various positions/projects as per requirements and ensure the delivery with stipulated turn-around time
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in handling HR operations for top IT/ITES clients for contractors deployed at client location Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) and good understanding of Vendor Management (VMS) tools and CWM lifecycle
- MBA in HR would be preferred
Location : Mumbai