Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:2639 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Deputy Manager - Human Resource & Organization Development - Electrical Installations Manufacturer (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile: A leading international manufacturer of electrical installations used in commercial, residential and industrial applications.
- Identification of skill gaps, helping the managers in getting this right, developing an individual development plan for the team members.
- Driving the execution of the Skill enhancement plan for the organization as well as the Individual development plan for the team.
- Use the company's competency models for the development of the employees & support specific performance improvement initiatives (P&O, PDI, LMS, etc.).
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Implement methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Resolve conflict within groups if any.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas and support to overcome.
- Create definitions of the desired individual or group performance.
- Strong business partnership experience in a complex/ matrix Organization.
- Drive for results.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and effort and gets things done to ensure closure.
- Demonstrates focus on high standards of execution.
- Taking Ownership.
- Demonstrates accountability and follows through on commitments made.
- Is able to understand and deal effectively with situations of conflict.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Is able to establish trust with partners and stakeholders.
- Is able to coordinate effectively with members across the HR team, employees and external partners.
- Communication should be effective.
- Is able to express himself/herself and understand another person's point of view.
- Is able to communicate effectively through written communication - in order to drive communication about HR offerings across the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix structure - the experience of working for US. or European MNC will be critical.
- Ability to drive compliance with HR processes and successfully implement processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and self-motivation with a focus on results.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company values.
- Bachelors in any stream; and a postgraduate degree in Management (mandatory).
- Extensive knowledge of Human resource practices.
- 5-8 years of experience in Human Resource function (Not more than 32 years of age).
- Good oral and written communications skills in the English language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.