Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:432 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Human Resource & Organization Development - Electrical Installations Manufacturer (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile: A leading international manufacturer of electrical installations used in commercial, residential and industrial applications.
- Identification of skill gaps, helping the managers in getting this right, developing an individual development plan for the team members.
- Driving the execution of the Skill enhancement plan for the organization as well as the Individual development plan for the team.
- Use the company's competency models for the development of the employees & support specific performance improvement initiatives (P&O, PDI, LMS, etc.).
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Implement methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Resolve conflict within groups if any.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas and support to overcome.
- Create definitions of the desired individual or group performance.
- Strong business partnership experience in a complex/ matrix Organization.
- Drive for results.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and effort and gets things done to ensure closure.
- Demonstrates focus on high standards of execution.
- Taking Ownership.
- Demonstrates accountability and follows through on commitments made.
- Is able to understand and deal effectively with situations of conflict.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Is able to establish trust with partners and stakeholders.
- Is able to coordinate effectively with members across the HR team, employees and external partners.
- Communication should be effective.
- Is able to express himself/herself and understand another person's point of view.
- Is able to communicate effectively through written communication - in order to drive communication about HR offerings across the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix structure - the experience of working for US. or European MNC will be critical.
- Ability to drive compliance with HR processes and successfully implement processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and self-motivation with a focus on results.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company values.
- Bachelors in any stream; and a postgraduate degree in Management (mandatory).
- Extensive knowledge of Human resource practices.
- 5-8 years of experience in Human Resource function (Not more than 32 years of age).
- Good oral and written communications skills in the English language.