Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:2931 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Deputy Manager - HR Payroll & Compensation & Benefits (4-8 yrs)
Required Qualifications :
1) Any Post Graduate Degree
2) Minimum 4 years experience in payroll processing
- To Handle payroll for 2000+ employees
- To process all tax documentation & calculation
- Computation of Full & Final Settlement and Gratuity for resigned employees
- To handle Reimbursement for all employees
- Pay slip, Tax slip, and Reimbursement slip upload in ESS (Employee Self Service) portal
- Perform system upgrades.
- JV report preparation.
- Preparation of Statutory report (PF, E.S.I, LWF, PT and TDS).
- Coordinating and managing the entire payroll function.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Maintaining leave, sickness, and incentive and overtime reports.
- Preparing Fund estimation for the MMS clients
- Handling clients and employee's queries in day to day basis through Telephone and Mail
- Maintain complete employee records.
- Maintaining COP and updating policies and procedures whenever it changes
- Filing of TDS Quarterly returns & also IT Filings.
- Generating the Form-16 and Form 27-A.
- To ensure that all service level agreements are maintained or exceeded to ensure a consistently high level of service to both internal and external clients.
Salary Offered : 8-24 LPA