Views:3852 Applications:1161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:385
Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner/HR Generalist - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Role Summary Lead - HRBP (PA Division) is responsible to design and roll-out HR strategy basis the business plan & needs of the Sales division of PA business. The key objective of the role is to manage stakeholder relationship, ensure the HR strategies are cascade into the business, HR operations efficiency is manager, Employee well, being is taken care of and overall the productivity system of the organization is working well. It contributes by enhancing engagement, morale, productivity and want to portray the HR team which is agile, caring, performance oriented, so that the organization grows and with that people grow.
- Develop employee connect to proactively understand the issues, concerns of employees and take corrective action plan
- Implement talent management agenda and practices for business unit in line with established practices for the company
- Anchors planning & communication around career growth through individual al development plans based on performance / potential
- Facilitate developing sales force capability through Training, Development Centre etc.
- Develops /recommends retention strategies for top talent.
- Drives employee engagement based on in-depth study of relevant drivers of engagement. - Anchors the performance management cycle and facilitate the various phases -goal-setting, on-going feedback to annual appraisals
.- Prepare and share the sales dashboard to stakeholders to monitor progress in retention, Sales incentive earning and productivity improvement
- Implement line mangers capability development module to strengthen HR processes like objective setting, interim review, annual appraisal, talent identification etc.
- Work with the RSMs to finalize the engagement initiatives in the regions.
- Manage and deploy systems and process for outsourced field force management - manpower planning & retention
- Conducts exit interviews and takes corrective actions to strengthen retention
- Lead interventions (like grievance resolution, disciplinary action, special projects like R&R) - Provides support in developing and updating the reward and recognition system for the field force and support functions in line with the company mission and strategies
THE POSITION -
- Strategic Deliverables / KPI
- Talent availability for the right capability to the opportunity fit of the brand
- Managing people development, motivation, Learning and Productivity
- Monitoring & Reviewing cost with right periodicity
- Leading Engagement & Learning initiatives such as Gurukul, Eshala, Empower - Position requisition for key positions
- Tapping the correct resource
- Recruitment of the correct fit for the organization - Succession Planning - Business Continuity Mapping
- Chalking strategy from Business strategy - Employee Connect
Educational Qualifications MBA in HR from a reputed Institute in India
Experience Required - Must have overall 4-12 years of experience in HRBP or Generalist Role
Industry Preference: FMCG / Retail / Banking / Pharmaceutical / Conglomerates -
Excellent understanding of FMCG industry - Sales & Marketing Functions Functional Skills
- HR Functional knowledge
- Statutory Compliance
- HR Budget preparation and Control
- HR Analytics - Benchmarking with competitors
Desired Competencies / Behaviors-
- Drive for Results
- Execution Skills
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- People Management
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills