Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:114 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Manager - General Ledger - CA/ICWA (7-10 yrs)
CA/ICWA/M.com/MBA (Finance) . Familiarity with accounting principles.
30 Years and 33 Years
Key Requirement for the Position :
- 7-10 years related working experience in F&A process. Shipping domain experience would be added advantage.
- To have thorough knowledge in intermediate accounting concepts
- To have thorough knowledge in Reporting
- Should be strong at Coordination, Persuasion and Result Orientation
- Must be able to work with teams and individuals to achieve the KRAs for the organization success
- Should be able to function independently with less amount of guidance
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter, pro-active and a team player.
- Ability to quickly understand the financial process
- Good IT Systems understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator. Desire to provide top quality service to internal stakeholders from different areas of the firm /geographies
- Willingness and ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to a successful resolution.
- Ability to negotiate and influence senior management across the Region
- Understanding of HFM and Oracle or any ERP, involved in financial statement review
Experience : 7 Years - 10 Years
Job Description :
- Exposure to Month end closing activities such as HFM upload, Journals etc
- Good experience in Submission of Financials to Corporate and handling the queries independently.
- Journals- Prepare and Process Consolidation adjustment entries.
- Check for Changes in stock, investment and goodwill accounts and seek for explanations for any variance
- Group Level Consolidation
- Balance Sheet Review
- Monthly/Quarterly Pack - BS and PL analysis and some special disclosures
- To be the back-up of PL as and when required
- Audit Reconciliation (HFM Vs Audited Financials)
- Train the new joiners.
- Follow-up and handle exceptions in co-ordination with their supervisors.
- Should be able to support at least one Process towards cross-functional activity in addition to the core process assigned.