Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:230 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Deputy Manager - Forecasting - Pharma (3-7 yrs)
- The job involves research and developing quasi consulting reports for CXO level positions in their organizations to help in their strategic decisions to grow their business leveraging the customized quasi-consulting research reports leveraging various ad hoc analysis such as forecasting, market assessment, BD&L projects etc.
- Deputy Manager : Individual contributor role
- Working closely with CXO level clients and group manager to deliver on pharma marketing analytics project related to Market assessment, business research, competitive intelligence and pharma forecasting
Min Requirements :
- B.Pharma / M.Pharma /B.Sc / BTech /BE / MBA with 5-8 years of experience in delivering Pharma Marketing Analytics projects in field of Forecasting and Business Research for Global Markets
- Any experience managing/coaching team responsible for delivering on Pharma MA Projects is preferable but not desirable for the position.
Generic roles and responsibilities of engagement :
- Delivering Pharma Marketing analytics project related to Market assessments, market research, competitive intelligence and forecasting.
- Prepare BD&L business cases including situational analysis, opportunity assessments, forecasting and financial analysis for management reviews
- Design, manage and deliver all aspects of custom qualitative and quantitative marketing research/analytics projects, and develop analytical solutions to support client objectives/strategy
- Developing and maintaining high quality recurring reports, and make fact-based recommendations to the supported areas
- Interpret large amounts of raw data into coherent information and respond decisively to current and forecast trends in consumer behaviour, sales trends and market conditions
- Conduct competitor and market analysis - evaluate market potential, support annual brand plans and product mix plans in order to ensure achievement of client objectives
- Create and foster strong strategic partnerships with global customers
- Provide direction and manage the work processes and output of team of analysts
- Ensure that the highest level of quality in deliverables are met by all team members
- Provide effective and timely feedback and inputs for the overall development of the team members
- Support other analysts in the team when needed, upskill and develop them
- General traits such as self-starter, high level of energy, working under strict and defined timelines and adding value as well as providing insights to client projects are normal expectations for this profile
Travel Required : Occasionally (both Domestic and International)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.