Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1077 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Deputy Manager - Financial Planning & Control - Agri - CA (1-2 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Financial Planning & Control
- Completion of high quality deliverables within the committed timeframe. Deliverables vary by BU focus but typically relate to;
- Month/quarter/year-end closing and forecast.
- Annual operational planning process (budget).
- Expense reviews (direct expenses and allocated expenses)
- Monthly expense waterfalls
- Multi-dimensional profitability (business, region, product and client)
- Business volumes trending (e.g. market activity, client activity headcount)
- Variance analysis along with preparation of management presentations describing insights.
- Self-review of reporting & analytics deliverables for first pass accuracy and presenting analytical results, findings as needed.
- May be required to participate in or conduct a wide range of accounting and financial analyses on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis, forecasts, budgeting, expense drivers and accounting transactions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on a particular financial management matter.
- Participates in or manages function specific projects as needed.
- May develop and/or update various financial models to generate analyses.
- Collects information and analytical needs from management to determine analysis approach.
- Prepares reports and presentations packages. Interprets results for management.
- May provide guidance to less seasoned analysts.
Qualification And Experience :
1. CA with 1-2 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning & Analysis & Control with Manufacturing Industry.
2. Financial Planning & Analysis exposure in a global setting
3. Direct support to business or product line management / executives
4. Prior experience as a expense controller
5. Experience with preparation of budgets for multi-national companies
6. Project experience
7. Variance analysis and reporting of insights.
8. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
9. Pride of ownership with the ability to drive results within the Business.
10. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, VBA), advanced levels of excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices) is a must.
11. Knowledge of Tableau, Power Bi data analytics and visualization (or similar) is a must.
12. Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
13. Results oriented ownership mindset.
14. Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines