Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:4022 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:426
Deputy Manager - Financial Due Diligence (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for candidates for the Financial Due Diligence team.
The candidate shall lead the FDD engagements in India and shall be part of the Transaction Advisory team in India.
The core skills of the candidate will include-
1. Strong background of delivering FDD engagements with at-least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
2. Good understanding of the transaction drivers and overall market including sectorial knowledge - In particular, healthcare, financial services, consumer goods and services and Technology sectors.
3. Strong project management skills including experience of managing end to end DD process
4. Experience with setting up and managing data rooms
Technical skills will include:
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information
- Analyze Quality of Earning and Quality of Cash Flows
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring or deal termination
- Ability to identify pre/post-acquisition issues
- Ability to identify off balance sheet items
- Preparation of FDD reports
The candidate shall report to the Managing Director.
Education / professional qualifications CA/CPA or an equivalent qualification Prior
Experience: The candidate must have 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services firm. Any experience of handing commercial DD engagements shall be an added advantage.