Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:105 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Deputy Manager - Financial Accounting - Reference Data Management (6-10 yrs)
Production of financial information for inclusion in accounts and returns statutory entities to meet accounting, regulatory and statutory requirements.
Primary Key Responsibilities (Top 3-5 KRA):
- Ownership of finance reference data and working with key finance SME's to agree finance reference data updates as appropriate. This includes the co-ordination of the monthly reference data management change forum.
- Embed new finance reference data processes and have the mindset for continuous process improvement.
- Maintenance of the Policy Administration Systems reference data and the suspense analysis process, including working with the DPL/AHCS teams to resolve suspense issues.
- Maintenance of the Oracle ledger Cross Validation Rules.
- Maintenance of the Sun ledger reverse mappings and TLM reconciliation-
Additional Responsibilities :
- Project support - Test Support will cover preparation and support for System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Reconciliations and Business Readiness. The reference data management team are to provide input into key finance projects (such as the Oracle ledger implementation, IFRS 17 amongst others).Review and development of processes and procedures to accommodate business changes.
- Supporting continuous improvement through routine and bespoke analyses
- Plan and schedule work to meet deliverable time lines
- Maintain effective working relationships with other teams across , ensuring that Group reporting needs are communicated, understood and met
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customer outcomes
Knowledge & Skills (Must Have) :
- Confidence & excellent communication
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization & externally.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Time Management and Workload Planning Skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Accounting terminologies
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud Services and use of MS Power BI
- CA with 6-9 years post qualification experience in financial control / reporting.