Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:400 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy Manager - Finance - Manufacturing (2-5 yrs)
Responsible for execution of Plant Strategies and deliverables aligning with the company's strategic direction, values and goals in Finance Function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Budgeting, Annual Operating Plan, Monthly Current View
- Annual Budget preparation, Quarterly Rolling Forecast, and Monthly Current View Forecast Process and Analysis of Actual Results and comparing with the budget, Current View and Variance Analysis;
- Balance Sheet and P&L Forecasting.
- Product Costing
- Product Costing and Margin Analysis;
- Product Cost Variance Analysis;
- Cost Change Project Tracking, driving operation team for further opportunities;
- New Product Cost review with Reasons for Variance against forecast;
- Monthly Period Closing and Reporting
- Month end books closing activities, Coordinating with GFC to ensure appropriate provisions are considered for
Monthly book closure;
- Preparation and Analytical review on unit level B/S, P&L.
- Fixed Asset
- Fixed Asset Accounting, Controlling, Capitalisation & Tracking of Various projects under CWIP.
- Custodian of Fixed Asset at the Location and at Vendors place.
- Inventory and Working Capital Management
- Inventory Controlling & GIT Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Tracking of Open GRIR & Advances i.e. Import, Domestic Vendors, FA, Employees.
- Cash Management Report & Exposure Report (For Foreign Payments).
- Vendor Reconciliation as well as timely clearing of GL a/c- s
- Compliance and Audit
- Preparation of various Schedules for Audit/ Sox Compliance;
- Handling Statutory/Cost/Internal audit and their queries;
- Ensuring Companies Policies and Procedures are adhered to by all.
- Cost Deployment as per World Class Manufacturing
- Collection and Consolidation of all the shop floor related losses in Plant.
- Working closely with Manufacturing as a cost deployment specialist.
- Plant Cost stratification under different cost elements wise.