Executive -Talent Acquisition at Source Solution Incorporated
Views:112 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy Manager - Finance - Managed Office Space Provider - CA (5-7 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with Leading Premium Managed Office Space provider - Gurgaon
About Source Solutions Incorporated:
The team at Source Solutions Incorporated has been hiring for over 25 industries, across 5 continents & 33 countries. It is a team that relies strongly on the art of headhunting to find the right talent for the right role. We have built our credibility by ensuring we deliver results and by ensuring that we remain informed and ahead of the curve.
We have also developed our own recruitment platform called GoEvals, which allows us to hire leveraging technology. We have built our own capabilities of remote hiring, video interviewing & conducting digital candidate reference checks using real time analytical reports. Thus, combining technology with superlative headhunting skills.
The Team is constantly trained on new emerging trends & keeps themselves informed about not just what is happening within the recruitment practice but also in the industries that they hire in. This helps them provide critical insights to the position they are head hunting for and ensures they are able to identify quality talent quickly for our clients.
Following are the details:
Role: Deputy Manager - Finance
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Qualification: CA 2014
1. Management MIS Balance Sheet and Audit.
2. Taxation: GST, TDS, and other taxes Company Law Compliances.
3. Debtor/ Creditors Review and Control Release of PO.
4. Vendor management.
5. Review of all the expenses and reporting Cashflow management and reporting.
6. Knowledge Knowledge of SAP / Other ERP like Oracle, Microsoft is must.
7. Thorough understanding of Tax Laws, compliances, governance, development of internal controls.
8. Budgeting skills and ability to interpret Variance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.