Deputy Manager - Finance - FMCG - CA/ICWA (10-15 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Finance - CA/ICWA for a FMCG company
- Supervising and managing the accounting, financial reporting, taxation, compliance function of the Company.
- Responsible for Formulating Annual budgets, working capital management and finance strategy.
- Review and present monthly financial statements covering all aspects of financial transactions including compliance.
- Analyse current performance, prioritizing growth opportunities, preparing business model, conducting variance analysis, and implementing corrective actions.
- Enhance Finance processes & systems keeping the long-term business perspective in mind.
- Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
- Monitor accounting activities on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis and ensure proper maintenance of all Books of Accounts.
- Optimize contribution through effective receivable/payable management, inventory control and other cost reduction and strategic initiatives, monitoring the spent and maintaining right inventory levels.
- Ensuring smooth conduct of Internal and Statutory Audits / Compliance.
- Provide continuous guidance to the business functions on enhancing operational efficiency.
- External Relationship management with stake holders such as Bankers, Govt Authorities.
- Ensure finalization of Financial projections & RoI for new and expanding projects and existing operations.
- Responsible for motivating and developing team members for effectively delivering their responsibilities.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and provide inputs for development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.