Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:601 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Deputy Manager - eCommerce Platform - Lifestyle Industry (6-10 yrs)
Deputy Manager - eCommerce - Leading Lifestyle Brand
Sales Planning and Achievement :
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships with designated e-Commerce Platforms and sellers.
- Identify new opportunities and facilitate strong Sell-in & Sell-out initiatives on the designated E- Commerce sites.
- Establish price points to maximise penetration and achieve the same by monitoring competition, supply and demand.
- Coordinate and work closely with brand marketing for product listings and promotions.
- Manage fulfilment of Purchase Orders in co-ordination with operations team with timely appointments.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Promotional Planning and forecasting for the designated eCommerce Portal.
- Analyse information pertaining to competitive products, prices & related terms and offer feedback to the Business Unit for further planning
Promotion Planning :
- Devise Marketing initiatives at the e-Commerce sites to ensure maximum leverage for the Brands.
- Work with marketing teams (Internal & partners) to leverage the inputs for maximum extraction on Sales.
Review receivables on a periodic basis and ensure timely collection of payments as per organization policies
Fill rates :
- Ensure stock availability and fill rates for the designated e-Commerce portal.
Candidate Experience Requirements :
- The candidate should be a MBA having a background of working with a Brand and should have a minimum experience of 7 years.
- The candidate should be hands-on in operations in Amazon/Flipkart or any other E Com marketplace. Experience in Apparels, Accessories, Mobiles, Electronics etc in E Commerce platform sales will be an added advantage.