Consultant at MAQUETTE Consulting Group
Views:233 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Deputy Manager - Digital Marketing - Consumer Durable (4-6 yrs)
This role will drive the digital marketing agenda as well as roadmap for the organization.
- Contribute in defining a strategic direction to realise the digital ambitions of brand The role will ensure that organization has digital capabilities to execute best in class digital campaigns.
- Focus on user experience, digital journey for visitors
- Build capabilities for website and mobile development on owned media like website and any other apps/microsite.
- Experience in working with Website CMS
- Support product launches and website updates.
- .Support new sections required to engage consumers for multiple campaigns
- Drive marketing campaigns to achieve brand objectives of awareness, consideration, and preference
- Media planning - finding right platform for target audience
- Leverage tools of each platform to deliver efficiency and effectiveness - specifically google, fb, youtube
- Plans and executes SEO strategy, improve SEO capabilities for organic search increase
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Collaborates with agency partners to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Manage social media engagement and promotions across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
- Social media planning and experience with digital promotions.
- Drive social contests and programs to drive social media leadership for the brand, acquire relevant A&D and target end consumer following across key social media.