Principal Consultant at Search Synergy
Views:141 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy Manager - Data Privacy - Technical knowledge (8-16 yrs)
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in operational risk.
- Able to clearly organize and inform through outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Privacy and Data Protection with experience in Contract drafting & negotiation
- Willingness to self-educate and adopt new business tech solutions
- Ability to liaise comfortably with key stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to multi-task a high workload effectively cross-functionally, and across geographical boundaries.
- Ability to conceptualise complex issues and manage and deliver change
- Ability to proactively identify & drive through improvements
- Good analytical skills in order to identify key themes, suggest solutions and deliver on opportunities.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with the ability to successfully navigate a complex organisation as well as build strong relationships and work collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Ability to operate remotely, in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Technical knowledge of GDPR or privacy laws
1. What is your experience (current or past) with contract negotiations and contract drafting; have you done any other privacy drafting like notice, policy, standard etc?
2. Do your current job responsibilities include working with Privacy Regulations? Have you worked on GDPR? Which other privacy laws are you familiar with (Eg: PDPA - Thailand, LGPD- Brazil, LPPD - Turkey, China -PIPL etc)
3. Do you work on the operational aspects of GDPR such as DPIA, RoPA etc or do you work on the contractual side? (If they say things like only DSAR or reduction please reject)
4. Have you worked on or are you aware of any privacy management tool (Eg: OneTrust, TrustArc, Privado etc)?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.