Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:306 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Deputy Manager - Data Privacy - Legal Domain - Financial Services (6-8 yrs)
Job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5+ years' experience in Data Protection. You will use your experience to assist the Data Privacy Officer in the fulfilment of their responsibilities. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in a reputed MNC. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai (Powai)
Your Employer :
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Improving the operational efficiency and knowledge management within the Privacy team
- Managing administrative tasking across capabilities such as mailbox management, work allocation and training
- Assisting in implementation of data protection laws, and embed awareness initiatives in Privacy across business lines.
- Assisting the Data Privacy Officer in the fulfilment of their responsibilities, including escalating and seeking the advice of the DPO
- Liaising with key stakeholders and senior stakeholders
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 6+ years of experience in Data Protection or legal
- Good working knowledge of Privacy and Data Protection
- Ability to multi-task a high workload effectively cross-functionally, and across geographical boundaries
- Awareness of the global data protection landscape
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft productivity tools and applications
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in an established brand in savings and investment industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.