Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:79 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy Manager - Data Analyst - Informatics & Solutions Team (3-5 yrs)
Informatics and Solutions team is at the helm of single source of truth within the organization. We form the focal point for all data and analytics resources within the company. Our team needs hands-on Data Analyst with the capability to perform analytical independently as well as with team.
Exceptional data analyst with a zest for exploring new techniques & technologies and is passionate about science of experimentation. Individuals must be able to break down a vaguely defined business problems into structured one, ask right set of input data required from business stakeholders and implement using advanced excel or power BI approaches to empower the end business decisions
- Asking for the right set of data inputs basis business problem at hand from business stakeholders
- Gathering data from various sources, data transformation and data warehousing
- Exploratory data analysis and data visualization
- Understanding the needs of different stakeholders and designing appropriate solutions
- Helping with various experimentations during the exploration and development phase.
- Creating meaningful dashboards to measure various processes
- Communicating results and proposals in a clear manner to all involved parties.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis, models - development, validation, implementation
- Able to collaborate with IT teams for the integration of Solutions into production environment
- 3+ years of work experience in core data analytics. ( preferably with some experience in FMCG / Retail / CPG / E commerce industry)
- Strong data manipulation capabilities using MS Excel and advanced excel tools
- Able to convert analytics insights to business Insights. Able to communicate (verbal & written both) the analytics result to both technical audience as well as to strategic & management audience through MS PPT or using other Microsoft Documentation tools.
- Have experience in collection, organization, analysis, and dissemination of significant amounts of information from semi/unstructured data sources (Excel, Csv, flat files, RDBMS, Big data & data lake & combination of these with databases)
- Knowledge of at least one visualization tool - Power BI
- Good to have basic understanding of SQL
- Strong people skills. Have understanding of working with cross functional teams ( IT / Supply Chain, Manufacturing , Marketing & Sales & others)
- Able to understand the importance of Quality Checks (QC) and have strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Eagerness and curiosity to learn and apply new techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.