HR Consultant at Global Search
Views:104 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Cost Accountant/Cost Estimator - Auto Components Firm (7-14 yrs)
General Duties and Job Responsibilities :
- Cost Estimator would be responsible for the businesses by overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and pur-chases within the organization. Reviewing services and goods, record data, and make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
- Prepare Costing for new RFQ's by closely liaising with cross functional team to gather the cost estimates
- Drive the CFT to meet customer target price for new quotes
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Analyze any changes in purchase prices and evaluate the impact on product cost structure.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare and maintain Program wise profitability
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
Education and Experience :
- ICWA degree (Mandatory)
- Min 8 - 10 years of experience working in similar role
- Company Secretary Degree (Preferred)
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Track record in a similar position in a manufacturing industry (having worked in Automotive industry would be a plus).
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Languages (min. requirement): Fluency in English and Hindi
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
Reports to Costing Leader
Please call me @ 9654241212