Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1694 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing (5-9 yrs)
Job Location: Mumbai or Pune
Reporting : Head C&B
- 5 - 9 years of specialist experience in Total rewards preferably in SAP Candidates with MBA (HR) from premier B schools will be considered preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with regional and senior stakeholders is required
Reporting into the C&B Lead, you will work closely with the business leaders to drive the compensation and benefits portfolio for 1000 people and will be directly responsible for :
- Managing the compensation and benefits portfolio for the India business
- Support in revaluation of the compensation structure for India and work on making it more employee friendly
- Work extensively on planning and execution of mid-year or annual or off cycle merit planning and ensure a smooth closure on time
- Support on robust Exercise on internal + external benchmarking to analyse the market best practices and work to introduce the same in the organization
- Work regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input on SAP year long
- Work towards applying all compliances and tax related structures for employees
- Lead in running and closing the annual increment and variable pay cycles
- Manage/coordinate the use of web-based tools used for salary review and incentive process management
- Manage and maintain the classification of roles as well as the regional incentive plans, and provide all data required
- Facilitate in completion of annual appraisal and periodic talent management discussions
- Work on designing and cost calculation of executive benefits like insensitive E-sops/ STI/ LTI etc.
- Design and implement multiple recognition and wellness programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.