Deputy Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Agri/Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD (5-10 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Compensation and Benefits
- The role will be supporting the C&B Centre of Excellence.
- Additional responsibilities will include conducting and analyzing Engagement Surveys, conducting and analyzing feedback on training and development programmes, preparing periodic HR reports and supporting multi rater feedback surveys.
- Some of this will be in the nature of specific time bound projects and therefore the incumbent should be comfortable in a role with multiple priorities.
- Prepares data for compensation and benefits analyses
- Clean reported data and checks the quality of data
- Provides support to HR Business Partners with data
- Cooperates with the salary benchmarking external consulting company
- Calculates the variable pay for employees under a close supervision of C&B specialist (eg: incentives, share plans)
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Answer employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other HR groups.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis and program development as needed at Corporate HR.
- 5 plus years in the Human Resources function of a professional mid to large sized organization at an analyst level. Will prefer an incumbent who is aspirational and wishes to pursue a career in Human Resources.
- Communication should be excellent as he/she will be liasioning with HR team from across time zone
- Able to work in unstructured work-ambiguity-adaptable
Qualification: Degree in HRM from reputed universities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.