Deputy Manager at Ballarpur Industries Limited
Views:281 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Deputy Manager - Commercial/Purchase - Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
- Purchase manager preferable from Manufacturing Industry
- Hands on experience in Material Planning, Procurement, Vendor development
- Negotiate and replenish Packaging, Procurement to the tune of Rs 3 cr / month and ensure closed of complete cash to cash cycle
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Monitoring of PR, PO, Ordering, BG, PG and Payment timings
- Ensure to release orders / contracts related to packaging.
- Achieve cost reduction by negotiating with vendors and by developing new vendors
- Ensure purchase of quality material as per the specifications at the best negotiated prices
- Ensure finalization of price and commercial terms as per laid down policies by ensuring 100% compliance with laid down policies, SOP, and DOAM.
- Ensuring continuous and timely delivery of material / goods as per organizational requirements by coordinating with suppliers / vendors.
- Vendor management
- FIFO and LIFO
- Expertise in Manufacturing spares procurement
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing Strategies
- Cost and scenario analysis
- Gather and analyse Data
- Well versed with Vendor management and Oracle software
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
Educational Qualification - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Packaging