Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:8214 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Deputy Manager - Business Performance Management & Analytics (2-7 yrs)
Mandate - SAS
We are looking for DM - Analytics for a leading Insurance company based at Gurgaon
Job Location: Corporate HQ, Gurgaon
Job Title: Deputy Manager - Business Performance Management & Analytics / Individual Contributor role
Education: Masters/ bachelors, like MSC/b.sc stats, economics, mathematics
Exp: 2+ years of experience in similar role with a focus on managing large teams
Reporting to: Sr. Manager - Business Performance Management & Analytics
Technical skills: SAS Mandate, Understanding of business intelligence, MLI systems
Other Skills: Excellent Communication and Presentation skills, Excellent team handling / mentoring capabilities, Exposure to Insurance Domain preferred, Relevant experience in BI Tools is preferred
Working Timings: 9 am onwards, 5 days working
Key Responsibilities :
Deputy Manager - BPMA will be responsible for reporting to fulfill information needs of Agency, CAT, IMF & partnership distribution teams. This role requires an excellent understanding of distribution model/metrics, leadership capabilities and higher order thinking to deliver complex information needs. There will be significant individual contribution expectations from above role including report creation, delivery, and backup assurance.
This position's detailed responsibilities are listed below:
- Liaise with business stakeholders (Finance, Distribution Operations, Sales Promotion, Renewal & collection), understanding their information needs and managing their expectations.
- Adhere to delivery commitments, create/maintain BPMA credibility and achieve the high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and add value by providing business teams - out of the box- ideas for information representation and analysis.
Scorecards / Dashboards / Reports delivery and Data management
- Provide value through information and performance management framework.
- Conceptualize the MIS/Dashboard from performance management framework perspective & automate the same in the long run.
- Support for analysis, simulation, the ad-hoc data request for effective decision making.
- Design & Implementation of new requirements for distribution management and transitioning of new processes.
- Query & Exception Management with the assurance of customer satisfaction, Compliance and Audit.
- Continual rationalization of the team's activities to release man-hours.
- Maintain high quality of output, resolve data & SLA issues with a focus on business needs.
- Requirement gatherings from business and support creation of BRDs for report automation and ETL level changes.
- Drive user adoption of automated reports.
- Coordinate with Automation team for report automation, publication and related aspects such as ensuring system mappings, Security implementations etc.
- Provide quality trend analysis for management decision-making.
- Handle Ad-hoc analysis requirements for the senior management team.
- Support for driving Biz Performance management thru various analytical tools.
- Descriptive Analytics - providing Real-Time Analysis to business.
- Process standardization thru SOPs under Q&BE framework.
- Support Internal/external audits.
- Data / information collection / collation for various internal / external surveys.
The measure of Success:
- Timely and accurate Reports and Dashboard creation with a high level of quality
- A high quality of representations of reports/dashboards
- Work as per Projects timelines
- Coordination and Relationship within and outside the function
- Supervisor Feedback.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below-mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate, if yes, pls share the reason :
Ed Qual - Stream - Year (Post Graduation) :
Is your Post Graduation Regular :
Total Exp :
OK with Individual Contributor role:
Exp in sas (yrs) :
Exp in Business Intelligence ( BI) ( yrs) :
Are you working on SAS in the current role :
Analytical Tools used - pls specify :
Current Company :
Current Design Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :Expected CTC :DOB & Age :
Official Notice Period :
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, Buyout option etc) :
Gaps in Career/education If any :
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.