Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1396 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Business Finance - CA/CMA - Fertilizer Firm (7-10 yrs)
1. Handling finance for 5 plants
2. Finalization of Accounts - Monthly, quarterly and yearly
3. Monthly and periodical costing and pricing of products.
4. Handling statutory audit and internal audits
5. Preparation of all schedules for financial reporting in accordance with statutory requirements and the needs of management.
6. Close coordination with all plant accountants on the accounting and control issues and closing it.
7. Facilitate decision making process by handling performance review of SBU.
8. Reporting monthly SBU P&L highlighting caution areas in advance.
9. Develop Annual Operating Plan & Rolling Quarterly forecasts.
10. Regional P&Ls forecast and actual reporting to ensure Delivery Center related costs.
11. Process improvement initiatives to enhance accounting and internal control systems
12. Risk advisory and control management
13. Documentation & Testing of internal control & ensures effectiveness of companies policies
14. Close Monitoring of Capex / R&M expense monthly
15. RM and PM Sourcing plan and purchasing activities.
16. Complete statutory compliances (TDS, Service tax, Excise, Vat and GST etc.)
Desired Candidate profile :
Qualified CA/CMA with 7- 10 years of experience in finance and accounting from manufacturing firms.
Prior experience in plant Finance essential
Proficient in MS Office and SAP or any other ERP software.
Candidates should have experience in finance and accounts consolidation.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Candidates living or willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
Male candidates preferred for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.