Recruitment Lead at Menteechain
Views:41 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Manager - Banking Infra Control Reviews (6-8 yrs)
Deputy Manager Banking Infra Control Reviews
Work Experience: Primary Skills :
Services Specific Experience : #1 Infra control assessments for banking segment
The candidate is required to have deep technical knowledge and strong experience in carrying out detailed application controls testing engagement which are as follows:
Experience in IT Audit of technology and infrastructure areas such as:
A. Architecture Reviews
- Server Architecture Review
- Database Architecture Review
- Cloud Architecture Review
- Virtualization Architecture Review
- Microservices Architecture Review
B. Infrastructure performance Reviews
- Infra Performance management Reviews
- Infra sizing and utilization reviews
- Infra capacity management process and technical reviews
- DB performance and capacity management
- Virtualization and storage capacity optimization review
- ITGC and SoD review experience of the above systems is good to have
Key soft skills and other requirements
- The candidate is expected to have excellent analytical skills and report writing skills to ensure that deliverables for all assignments are well accepted by the clients.
- The candidate is also expected to have excellent presentation making skills to ensure that report summaries are made into succinct theme based presentations to senior management.
- The candidate may be required to travel for short to long term assignments depending on client requirement.
- Must have been in a client facing role in addition to a technical role.
- Must have managed mid-level stakeholders at client (VP level, CISO, and Audit leads)