Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:4335 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Deputy Manager - Actuarial - P&C Pricing (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for leading, reviewing and delivering client specific analytics solutions in support of risk finance decisions with the goal of positioning ahead of its competitors in this area.
- Ability to develop new and maintain existing tools either independently (Excel and VBA based) or as supervised by reporting manager
- Ability to consolidation and Communication of results
The Successful Applicant :
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Actuarial Science/Statistics/Economics or Engineering graduate with strong background in applied statistics
- 5-10 years of experience in General Insurance or Reinsurance domains
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Demonstrated track record with respect to managing service delivery as well as people management
1) Experience in leading a project Independently.
2) Experience in managing a team
3) Comfortable with R or Python
4) Preferable to have experience in GI pricing, but ok to have life and health pricing or reserving. pensions candidates will not work.
5) Help establish and implement new, market-leading analytics-based tools to assess and mitigate risk
6) Develop complex models in order to assess risk and viability of risk mitigation solutions
7) Deliver analytics-based tools to help internal and external clients quantify and mitigate risks
8) Assist in the management of small to mid-sized projects to direct the team in developing analytics based
9) Preferable papers (CS1, CS2, SP7, SP8, SA3). the more CT papers more the weightage.
Please reply with your updated CV.