Consultant at Executive Track Associates
Views:178 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deputy Manager - Accounts Consolidation - CA (3-9 yrs)
Opening for (CA) Consolidation - Deputy Manager for Delhi
- Ensure timely and accurate consolidation of books of accounts
- Preparation of monthly management financial statements in accordance with IndAS
- Assist the Corporate Controller in establishing accounting policies. Communicate to the Unit FCs and finance and accounting managers any changes.
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Oversee the posting and reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Oversee the annual and quarterly reports and filings activities
- Preparation of management adjustments and supporting documentation
- Preparation of supporting analysis and disclosures of the financial statements
- Lead the financial consolidation process of the group
- Lead the external audit process and preparation of Ind AS Reports.
- Lead the implementation of improvements to financial reporting processes and systems
- Respond to inquiries for financial information by collecting, interpreting, and summarizing data.
- Support management by compiling special information and analyses; preparing recommendations
- Work with external auditors and resolve any queries on consolidated financials
- Proficiency in fund accounting and financial analysis
- Working knowledge of SAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.