HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:71 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Management Professional - IT Incidents (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Act as Incident Manager on Crises/Major incidents and deliver excellent communications during the lifecycle of a major incident to ensure all client and internal resources (including senior management in both organizations) are kept informed of progress throughout. Ensuring quick and correct assessment of the issue, including identifying the impact to a specific customers and engaging the appropriate resolver team to resolve the issue.
- The individual is expected to aggressively drive, facilitate and lead the technical resolution of complex and highly visible technology incidents - ensuring maximum system availability.
- The role will be accountable to help improve overall performance around managing, tracking and reporting of incidents and responsible to establish technical & business bridges/conference calls as required and involve all relevant teams/vendors/parties and to take overall ownership of the Incident until resolution.
- Owning critical incidents end to end thought-out life cycle of an incident. Recording all the activities in incident till closure.(i.e sending email notifications, Assigning task to resolvers updating incident notes, escalations, updating RFO and correct closing codes).
- Managing all escalations from customer/SRM/account team based on ticket Severity/SLA and take appropriate action.
- Be aware of all the open P1 and P2 tickets which are in risk.