HR at BS Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:605 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Lead/Officer - Component Development/Vendor Development - Automobiles (9-14 yrs)
Position : Dy. Lead/ Officer
Department : Vendor Development/ Sourcing - Purchase/ SCM
Age : 28-35 Yrs.
Basic Qualification & Experience :
Qualification Experience :
- BE Mechanical Engineering : 9 - 12 Yrs
- Diploma Mechanical : 10 - 14 Yrs
Area of Expertise : Component Development Support for Handle Bar Parts.
Preferred industry : Auto Industry : Tier 1/OE
Back-ground : Exp. In Purchase & Sourcing in Auto industry
Preferred Company : Motherson, Anand Group, Sundaram Fastners, INEL, Avtec, Fiem Industries,
Napino Auto & Electronics, Tenneco, Rajsriya, Rane Group, Alf Engineering, Fine Components, Suprajith, Sona Steering, Microplastic, Sharda Motors, Metal Man
Job Description :
- Adherence to Commitment timeline as per APQP gate system aligned with MDS released from NPC.
- DFM, ECR Sign-off, Drawing release to supplier, Micro Development Plan agreement with Supplier.
- Interaction with Suppliers, NPC & Customer in case of joint activities aligned with Development.
- Cost estimation, Calculation, Negotiation and settlement with Supplier for Related parts. Cost agreement between costing cell & Marketing.
- Cost Reduction idea implementation as per budget
- Cost Improvement over PFS & Regular Budget for New Parts
- Timely Release of Purchase Order (LOI, Initial PO & Regular Handover Cost in Open PO)
- Availability of Supplier Capacity (Supplier Capacity Planning)
Major Commodity : Sheet Metal/Tubular/Casting/Machining/Powder Coating/Plating and knowledge of plastic & forging is good advantage
- Child Part Development including Tooled-up Parts - Tooling Development & Review as per Plan, Jigs & Fixture Development for related parts.
- Raising RFQ & DFM request with Suppliers for New Parts.
- Responsible for creating Purchase Orders and Schedule agreement in SAP for Related Units.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures during supplier negotiations & Contracts award process for purchase goods, spares, tools, jigs, fixtures, materials.
- Cost Reduction : Idea generation in coordination with Process Engineering, Design Engineering & Tool Room for Cost reduction, VAVE, Negotiation, Discounting etc.
- Collaborative working between suppliers and other relevant departments including CPT on purchasing processes and new projects and activities, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Assess and evaluate suppliers capacity and contribute to performance reviews to ensure contract compliance, compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation
- Build, maintain & ensure professional and consistent approach is taken in productive relationship with all suppliers and keep up good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills with internal & external stakeholders.
Skill Set :
- Able to Read, Explain & Challenge Drawing - 2D & 3D for Feasibility sign-off
- Knowledge of Surface treatment - PC, CED Coating, Plating & Painting etc. for related parts.
- Good Knowledge of APQP gate point system.
a. Negotiation Skills
b. Time Management & Delegation
a. Planning & Organizing
d. Human Relations