Deputy HR Manager - Organization Development - FinTech (4-11 yrs)
About the Company:
- A US-based fin-tech company is looking for a Deputy HR Manager with minimum 4 years of post-MBA experience to lead organizational development projects and programs.
- This company is 12 years old, on a very fast growth path, well-funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn. Company details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only.
About the Role:
- This is an individual contributor role where the candidate will be responsible for implementing HR projects and programs spread across policies, processes and systems enablement. Further, these assignments will be across the entire HR domain except talent acquisition.
- The role-holder will have overall responsibility for planning, implementation, and management of Talent and Organizational Development practices that may include providing HR Operations support to the organization (as per candidate's capabilities and aspirations).
- The role reports directly to the CHRO.
- Deep expertise in organization development with some experience of directly consulting external clients. Experience of working in talent management, L&D, OD roles in leading Technology organizations will be preferred. Experienced in defining processes, developing programs and implementing L&D interventions. The best-fit individual is expected to be passionate about delivering business outcomes utilizing best HR practices.
Location: The Deputy HR Manager position will be based out of Delhi-NCR.
- The role holder will work very closely with business to understand organizational and talent challenges. The Deputy HR Manager role will be required to
- Deploy multiple mix of HR & management levers (such as talent management, learning, rewards, engagement, communication, policy making, process improvement, etc.) to solve business problems.
- Enhance organization effectiveness
- Develop HR processes aligned to business requirements and with a focus on end user enablement
- Formulate policies that are based on business insights and are user friendly
- Implement systems aligned to HR and business requirements
- Develop Talent
- Devise and implement talent management strategy and process with a focus on outcomes. Develop talent review mechanisms and implement related interventions.
- Implement a robust induction and on-boarding process and ensure its smooth execution
- Ensure timely identification of learning needs, curriculum development and its execution
- Facilitate implementation of capability building programs. Develop a training matrix across levels and facilitate delivery through in-house capability or external faculty.
- Enhance Talent Engagement
- Develop an organization wide engagement framework. Develop and implement related programs.
- Design and implement Rewards and Recognition programs and engagement initiatives
- Enhance organization's performance
- Partner with business to develop scorecards, cascade goals & targets and regular feedback enabling discussions
- Drive the appraisal and promotion cycle activities to complete the process on time
- Ensure enabling HR Operations
- Ensure robust systems and processes for joining, exit, personnel data management, leave management etc. Generate and share HR MIS with business.
Key Personal Attributes
- Hands-on business problem solver with capability to design and implement solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & influencing stakeholders internally and externally. Possesses excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out HR solutions
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization. Able to work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Mature, proactive and displays initiative. Manages own and others time well. Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and pursue stretch goals will allow the individual to successfully deliver in this role.
- High energy, positive demeanor and ability to think on their feet would work in the favor of successful candidates.
- Preferably 4-10 years of industry experience in organization development roles, ideally in consulting &/ technology &/ financial services industries
- An MBA (preferably in HR) degree from a good B-School is desirable
- A good mix of education and experience will be useful.
- Deep expertise in organization development, capability development, engagement, compensation & benefits, performance management and talent management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of HR domain is a prerequisite. Good understanding of technology product development will be advantageous.
- Minimal, only as per business requirements
- CTC will be aligned to market and commensurate with candidate's skills and experience
- The selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of discussions in a short span of time.
If you or anyone in your network is a close fit to the above-stated requirements, they can share their interest/profile/resume for further consideration.
Thank you for your consideration and all the best for your search!