Assistant Manager at Upman Placements
Views:1648 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Head - Quality - Gas/Polymer Segment - Chemicals Firm (12-18 yrs)
Experience: 12-18 years
- Additional experience in Fertilizer will be an advantage.
- 5-6 years must in managerial role in QA / QC Laboratory.
Qualification: Master's or Ph.D. in Chemistry (Organic, Analytical or Inorganic)
- Independently lead a section / s of the QA / QC laboratary with all accountability
- Trouble shooting of lab instrumentation
- Establish & maintain good laboratory practices (GLP) and quality management systems (QMS) to ensure the smooth functioning of laboratories
- Support to plant operations by providing analytical services with promptness & accuracy
- Ensure the quality of Raw materials, products & services as fit for purpose
- Career development of staff thru systematic approach & training.
- Quality Management Systems, Good Laboratory Practices
- Applicable safety procedures, practices & emergency handling
- Handling of hazardous chemicals and MSDS.
- Setting departmental objectives and plan to achieve the set targets
- Hand-on and comprehensive experience in operation, calibration & trouble shooting of analytical instruments such as Gas Chromatographs, AAS, TOC, Spectrophotometer, HPLC, XRF, Auto Titrators, Petroleum testing equipment, FTIR, Melt Flow indexer, DSC, Polymer processing machines etc
- Comprehensive understanding of test standards for hydrocarbons
- SQC, quality tools & preparation of Technical reports
- Good working knowledge of the manufacturing process of Olefins, PE, PP, Ammonia & Urea plants, water treatment plants, effluent treatment plant etc
- Procurement & Inventory management of Lab Chemicals, Glasswares & Sundry Items
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO standards, systems & processes
- Handling of customer complaints
- Product Benchmarking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.