Head - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:448 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy Head - Project & Structured Finance (18-25 yrs)
- Experience of minimum 20+ years in Corporate Finance, advisory, Debt syndication, project finance and appraisal of large-scale projects.
- Should have relationships with promoters of Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions, RBI, Central/State Government Departments, Central/State PSUs.
- In-depth knowledge in core sectors and more focus in the Infrastructure sector.
- Responsible for leading a team that generates revenues through the development and Marketing of a wide range of financial products such as advisory, loan syndication, project finance and appraisal of projects on a national basis.
- Formulate and implement the business strategy for all corporate finance products.
- Handle all aspects of client relationships at the strategic level.
- Structuring the most critical and complex financial arrangements.
- Oversees and the execution and closure of complex transactions
- Sets overall business direction for the corporate finance division in line with the Company's strategy.
- Responsible for developing and managing a team of product managers and industry specialists within the corporate finance division on a regional/industry basis
- Develop profitable relationship with clients in conjunction with the Corporate Finance division.
- Impart product knowledge to subordinates and peers in the other areas of the Company.
- Provide leadership, professional development and mentoring the team
- Good Communication and Presentation skills, Team Leader, Proactive and self-starter, collaborate with other product groups in the Co. as applicable.