Manager - Recruitment & Delivery at Qualihires
Views:392 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Deputy/Head Of Department - Analytics - Education (10-18 yrs)
- The overall purpose of the role is to provide critical insight and strategic recommendations, sales forecasts and marketing performance analyses to increase conversion, drive efficiency and enhance the customer experience, communicating and liaising with multi-disciplinary departments.
- The role focuses on providing the much-needed bridge between big data business analytics outputs to operational and effective business insights and tactics. As well as being the translator of business information needs to analytic projects.
- This culminates in presenting findings to senior business leadership up to CEO and Vice President Level on a weekly basis and taking an active part in strategic planning, yearly budgets and driving organizational initiatives.
- Develop an MIS (management information system) in the organization for Marketing & Sales teams, along with other business and support areas such as HR, Finance, Admissions, Space Optimisation etc.
- Work with stakeholders to deliver reporting and insights in a timely manner for sales and marketing to enable informed decision making.
- Formulate Marketing optimisation strategies by analysing the lead funnel, ROI and revenue generated.
- Provide robust Sales analytics by studying the lead addressal time and other parameters to identify gaps and improve the sales performance.
- Provide a source of past, present, and future forecast/insights to allow better planning and optimisation.
- Build reports and produce analyses and visualisations that directly impact the business.
- Manage a large master data management team for data collection and standardisation for effective analysis and reporting.
- Recommend on ROI matrix by identifying and recommending a strategy for continuation, expansion or cessation of non-profitable territories, programmes, and marketing activities.
- Build and manage a dynamic analytics team, which includes data, visualisation, and an advance analytics team.
- Responsible for the recruitment of the analytics team, along with supervising induction programme for new team members, and driving training and development of technical skills within the team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally in order to facilitate Analytics- involvement across all departments and development of new analytical opportunities.
- Create a ROI driven culture in the organisation by enabling other functions within the group to utilise data for decision making.
- Present insights to senior business leadership in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis on a weekly basis.
- Ensure end results meet business and stakeholder benefit expectations
- Follow our quality system procedures to insure compliance with system validation requirements.
- Foster strong working relationships between project team members
- Monitor and control project financial metrics and make adjustments where necessary to meet scope, schedule and budget expectations
- Follow the IT engagement management model as well as ensure it is aligned with corporate engagement models
- Ensure that Our systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Our's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best information Protection practices.
- Follow Our's project management methodology and standard operating procedures
- Provide analytical guidance to project team in support of issue and risk resolutions
- Escalate project issues as appropriate
- Minimum 12 years of experience in B2B and B2C analytics delivery
- Proficient in using BI tools, data visualization tools and predictive modelling.
- Strong technical working knowledge in statistical languages (Predictive modelling/R/Python etc.), data management tools (MSBI/SSI/SSRS etc.), data visualization tools (Power BI/Tableau etc.)
- Good understanding of statistical techniques commonly used in marketing analytics or education industry
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insights.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, including supporting and teaching other team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.