AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2332 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy General Manager - Web Operations - Retail (11-18 yrs)
- Technically strong leader with relevant experience in leading large delivery teams in web operations, Digital Operations space.
- Should have excellent client management skills and prefer leaders from International retail operations only.
- Good experience in managing end to end responsibility for web operations of multiple ecommerce websites
- Working with new customers; sharing best practices; and helping build new value proposition
- Steering conversations with new clients and adding new service lines in the web operations space
- Facilitate due diligence and solution activities for prospective clients in the retail e-commerce space
- Participate in building strategic plan by studying technological and commercial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending opportunities
- Driving process improvements to optimize resource utilization: providing guidance on IT / system development, and reducing operational costs
- Driving strategic initiatives across multiple clients simultaneously
- Increasing process effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counseling senior managers and managers
- Meeting the Business Plan targets for my account, and carrying out the annual budgeting exercise
- Deliver YoY productivity improvements of 8-10% by the way of Innovation and process improvements
- Managing Account Level Finance - Monthly/Quarterly forecasting and reconciliation with the finance Team
- Exceeding project delivery standards and client satisfaction metrics
- Project management of key campaigns including seasonal and new brand launches
- Resource planning to manage existing scope of work and capability for future expansion. Strategic workforce planning to manage short- term, mid-term and long-term peaks
- Creating culture of continuous improvement with people and processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.