AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:3593 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Deputy General Manager - Transition Project Management - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Role Objective :
- To plan and oversee the implementation and delivery of multiple process transition or migration project plans, manage and develop team of Manager(s) and Implementation Manager(s) and to manage project related risks and concerns
- Any Graduate, A PG / MBA will be have added advantage
- PMP Certified preferred
- 10 + years with 8+ years of project management experience in the Transition function
- Experience in the BPO sector is Mandatory
- Should handled Transition as end to end project management. should have individually handled and performed process /project due diligence, conduct feasibility study, scoping, end to end client interaction, handling transition commercials and till the end state of Successful completion of Process transition
- Should have led a Transition team at Mid management level with Managers and Senior Managers as Direct reportees.
- Should have handled 10+ onsite transition as an end to end project management,
- Should have exhibited matured leadership qualities with strong Project management skills
- Oversee implementation, delivery and complex program management of process transitions or migrations
- Provide project resource inputs to the Head
- Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines
- Assist the Head in internal & external relationship management
- Publish basic MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns
- Own and manage project related risks
- Coach, guide and support team to achieve individual, team and department objectives.
- Planning for project implementations and adherence to timelines and quality norms
- Development of team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.