HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:8066 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Deputy General Manager - Total Rewards - Telecom (7-15 yrs)
We are hiring for Telecom Giant
Location : Mumbai
Role purpose :
- To be the custodian of Total Reward policy and ensure that all Total Rewards initiatives are built on the principles of equity, fairness and market competitiveness, so as to enable talent attractiveness, whilst being aligned to Employee expectations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Design and deploy Total Reward policy, in line with Group Total Rewards standard. Ensure tight Governance by measuring and increasing compliance to policy, statutory and regulatory norms for FTEs and Associates Compensation & Benefits.
- Design the roadmap for Annual Rewards Review, communicate the agreed framework and implement the campaigns as per committed timelines, within Budgets to ensure motivation of internal employees and attractiveness for external Talent.
- Design the Mid / Annual Promotion framework, communicate the same through the RAPID framework across all stakeholders and implement as per committed timelines, within Budgets to ensure acceleration of top talent career progression.
- Manage SLT Rewards as SPOC with Group so that local market and Group requirements are adhered to.
- Continuously scan the external landscape for changes in the Total Rewards practices as well as ensuring market competitiveness of Total Reward portfolio. Formulate the Market Reference Rates for various roles across levels and guide the Resourcing Teams so as to attract top talent .
- Design and deploy Total Reward harmonization plans in case of any mergers / acquisitions / in sourcing / transfer of employment of tranches of Employees, whilst ensuring business continuity and alignment of core philosophy
- Demystify the Black Box surrounding Total Rewards and help all Employees appreciate the Total Rewards philosophy and how it impacts them. Ensure that Line Managers are equipped to take ownership for their Teams Total Reward decisions.
- Spell out steps needed to shape the ecosystem and enable implementation of the Global Reward Tool, keeping in mind nuances of Op-co and governance guidelines for execution.
- Forecast, Monitor and Control Reward Spends through an accurate budgeting process and ensure that the outlay for rewards is well adhered to at every level
- Improve the quality of promotions by expanding beyond the framework and generate insights that can improve the decision making
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Proven ability to conceptualize, communicate and nationally deploy Total Reward interventions that enable quantitative and qualitative results within the complexities of a matrix organization
- Ability to collaborate with a range of external (Telecom forum, Consultants, Statutory Compliance experts) and internal stakeholders (Group, HRBPs, Circle HR Heads & Team members, other CoEs ) so as to influence effective execution of initiatives with discipline.
- Have a good understanding of Business operations and linkage to Performance and Total Rewards.
- Be competent in HR policies and processes and how Total Rewards processes interlink with them.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Master's Degree in Human Resources
- Relevant work experience of 7-10 years
- Mastery of progressive Total Reward concepts
- Working knowledge of SAP and other IT Tools that support consistent national deployment of Total Rewards processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.