AM - Talent Acquisition at Gudah
Views:448 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Deputy General Manager - Taxation - eCommerce Industry (7-15 yrs)
Location : Corporate Office, Noida
Reporting to : CFO
Role Summary : As DGM Taxation the candidate will support the management by offering insights and advice on both Indirect & Direct taxation along with Compliance matters that will allow to make the best business decisions for the company.
To ensure success candidate should have a thorough knowledge on Taxation, business understanding, updated on recent changes in tax laws with a keen interest in the compliance, growth, efficiency of the organization.
1. To be compliant with Indirect tax / GST, Direct Taxation
2. To be responsible for creation / revision of internal company policies in line with statutory updates.
3. Assistance in attending to departmental enquiries, filing replies and follow up on Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments
4. Circulation of periodic update on status of Litigations/ Assessments
5. Ensuring proper deduction of TDS and timely payment
6. Calculation of GST payable on various services (Outward and RCM Liability).
7. Preparation and filing of monthly GST returns (GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B)
8. Calculation of Input Tax credit and preparation of ITC Register
9. Handling GST reconciliation for availing Input Tax Credit and preparation for GSTR 2A reconciliation on monthly basis.
Education qualification & other requirements:
- CA/CMA with 7-8 years' experience in handling Taxation.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle consultants & advisors.
- Ability to work under tough deadlines and deliver results.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.