Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2851 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Deputy General Manager - Supply Chain - Pharma (15-25 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Supply Chain - A Leading Multinational Pharma Company
- Ensures that production planning for a production process within the plant
- Responsible for anticipating all issues (e.g. bottleneck) and finding solution to avoid them. In charge of challenging an instable demand and find with all related functions solutions to make products available. Designs robust process for Demand and Supply and ensure cross-functional interfaces with partners.
- Contact for markets, distribution centers and vendors in terms of creating, maintaining and optimization the Supply Chain processes (End to End).
- Integration and Management of the global Supply Chain systems for active ingredient demands and market finished goods supplies.
- Forecasting packaging material demands to our third party vendors, and raising purchase orders
- Reviews, analyzes, and is accountable for market delivery performance
- Manages the Master Production Schedule (MPS) through ERP to drive materials for customer requirements while optimizing required production fluctuation and inventory levels.
- Provides a leadership role for coordinating plans and their execution in transversally collaboration with Production Operations, Engineering and Quality, to ensure steady supply according to market requirements
- Supports lean projects in the area of Supply Chain as well as general lean projects on site
- Responsible for Master Data alignment to ensure consistency, accuracy, uniformity and accountability of shared data
KPI reporting for his area of responsibility: PCT - Plany Cylce Times; SLA - Service Level Agreements; ISL - Internal Service Levels for Vendor Managed Inventories, and Make to Order process in markets; OOS - Out Of Stocks at Market / Distribution Center Level
- Routinely reports to Head of Supply Chain status and performance for assigned products
- Execution of rough-cut capacity analysis during business planning
- MBA, or equivalent with min 15 years of experience in industry
- Good knowledge of supply chain processes and tools- general concepts, which again would be processes (such as VMI - Vendor Managed Inventory etc, Also trainings such as APICS.
- Good knowledge SAP and Microsoft Office Tools (e.g. Excel, Power point) , Fluent English Strategic thinking, Cooperate transversally, ability to work on project mode and implement new systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.