Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1972 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy General Manager - Supply Chain - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Deputy Supply Chain Managers play a major role in the manufacturing process. From the time a company begins the new product development process to the time the finished product is shipped, Deputy Supply Chain Managers, or SCMs, impact their companies by lending their expertise to developing strategies to increase safety, efficiency, and productivity.
Supply Chain Managers must be able to analyze data and processes, find creative solutions, generate reports and present findings to upper management and other departments, communicate with external suppliers and buyers, comprehend legal documents, and developing lasting relationships with others. They must be proactive problem solvers with a desire to collaborate with others.
Deputy Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities :
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.