Director at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:1457 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Deputy General Manager - Service Operations - Consumer Durable (10-18 yrs)
DGM - Service Operations - Consumer durable
A household name in the consumer durable industry is looking for DGM - Service Operations
Preferred Qualification : BE + MBA
Industry : Durables
Candidates within CTC range of Rs.25/30 lakhs need only apply
Reporting Structure: Position reports to National Head Service - Operations
Base Location: Mumbai
1. Network Management.
2. Monitoring & follow up with Zonal Service Heads in maintaining the set SLAs linked to complete service delivery standards and execution.
3. SAP will be the primary source of information to extract & work upon.
4. Evolve new systems and procedures to maximize productivity and deliver quality and timely service effectively through consumer-focused service activities. 5. Bring about customer satisfaction and become a solution rather than a service provider.
Work closely with the National Head - Service Operations to augment consumer sales to achieve service leadership & increase customer satisfaction. Set measurable, time-bound business objectives and review progress.
- Continuously look at ways to build up the service infrastructure of the service function to ensure proactive customer service leading to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Formulate training plans and be the central resource for coordinating training to service personnel.
- Ensure and keep field personnel updated on new product and other information to help them in being equipped to answer customer queries.
- Tracking control of "free of cost" replacements by monitoring ongoing consumption patterns. Develop system of Service Audits and ensure that audits are carried out periodically.
- Explore comprehensive analysis of competitor's core competencies, activities and current and potential positions in the marketplace with reference to Service/CRM and communicate the same appropriately. Leveraging Best Service & CRM Practices:
- Conduct development talent in the region by providing opportunities for growth, exposure, and coaching for shouldering responsibilities in the future.
- Work very closely with the leaders & HR to keep adding Service Technicians to manage service levels.
- Be the SPOC for collaborating between field & CRM team for successful implementation of all CRM initiates