Manager at iCresset Talent Solutions
Views:347 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Deputy General Manager - Sales - Pesticides (10-22 yrs)
1. Communicate with regions on market feedback, competition, product demand and pricing and marketing environment impact so as to achieve sales targets.
2. Analyse the International and national scenarios for effective purchase and sales strategy
3.Prepare the procurement calendar and follow up with tendering and negotiations for procurement of products with adequate lead time.
4. Forecast demand, follow monthly sales pattern and ensure achievement of monthly targets, budgets, review of performance,
5. Review brand health, follow sales promotion activities, work with market development team to formulate strategy for brand development
6. Develop and train sales force and keep motivational levels high. Keep the field managers in loop regarding the developments in different product segments.
7. Continuously keep apprised VP Marketing/ MD on market and pricing situation and get his recommendation on price points
- BSc (Agri) + MBA (Marketing).
- Should have managed a minimum P&L of INR 100-150 CR business driving both top-line and bottom-line.
- Excellent Tracker record in Sales and Business development.
- Plus years of overall experience with minimum 10 years in pesticides
- Ideal candidate should have been a successful field sales professional at Zonal level/National leadership at least before moving into institutional sales.
- Good Knowledge of Market of Agchem, esp for their core markets (where Urea also sells) will be a must have, esp since the individual needs to be able to assess the market potential of an existing molecule and be able to set up the sourcing linkages as well for the same
- Knowing the Regulatory environment for sales of pesticides in various states and ensuing compliance.
- Experienced / led organizational transformation