Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:3057 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy General Manager - Sales & Operations - Retail (8-12 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Deputy General Manager - Sales & Operations in Mumbai.
Deputy General Manager - Sales & Operations
Experience: 8 - 12 yrs
Job Location - Mumbai (local candidates only)
- Conduct audits at the stores to ensure that SOP's followed by the Store Managers such as proper Guest Handling, Telephone Etiquettes, appointment scheduling, Cash Handling, Product display, product selling consultation, manager briefing, upkeep and cleanliness of the store, opening and closing procedures, Inventory management, store checklist.
- Ensure the quality and standards of the company are maintained
- Setting the annual budgets and managing the P&L for the business operations region wise
- Managing performance of the salon, sales against budgets, salaries, expenses
- Promote friendly, clean, well maintained store in order to enhance Customer experience.
- Efficient client relationship and coordination.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances to maximize client satisfaction
- Manage the Managers, ASM, GRE with enthusiasm, and use leadership role to inspire teamwork and optimal productivity.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of all escalated issues of the team
- Interface with corporate office team
- Hiring through the referrals from the store team members
- Identify, develop and execute training program for managers, barbers, therapists, manicurist, pedicurist and beauticians
- Guiding managers to achieve monthly Targets
- Initiate cross promotion tie ups for your region
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.