Recruitment Consultant at ACH Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:4581 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Deputy General Manager - Sales & Marketing - Real Estate (10-18 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Sales and Marketing
Our client is one of the leading Real Estate company in East India.
Location : Kolkata
Professional Qualification - MBA
Work Experience : 10-18 years (preferably in Real estate/Construction/Building Infrastructure/ Property)
KRA's and Responsibilities :
- Sales Planning: Prepare sanction plans for the sales team for a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis in coordination with the Channel Partners so that effective team execution and objective of walk-ins and closures for the site is achieved.
- Sales SOP Development: Defines the steps of engagement with prospective customers starting with detailing their entry to the property, process steps for the site visit, closure of the sales visit.
- Sales Revenue Generation: Acts as an interface between the organisation and the clients and serves prospective and existing accounts by assessing their needs to increase sales and meet sales targets through personalized service.
- Sales Strategy: Designs Channel Network Strategy to achieve percentage Sales & Revenue through channel partners (CPs).
- Marketing Initiatives: Identifies market segments and develops marketing strategy to achieve organizational goals and revenues for current and following year In collaboration with Head.
- Customer Relationship Management: Drives and facilitates management of the entire customer life cycle i.e. issuance of Welcome letter, Receipts, Agreement, Demand notices, Collections, Cancellations, Transfer, Loan documents, Alterations in flat etc till the final handover of flat in coordination with CP's.
- Sales Planning and Reporting: Looks after implementation of sales promotion activities for different projects.
- Sales Closure and Documentation: Ensures proper documentation of the sale agreement and the process of registration and other formalities for closing the sale is being properly done by Channel Partners.
- Sales Collection: Ensures all due amounts from property customers are collected in due time.
- Candidates having experience in real estate companies will be given preferences.