Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1387 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:376
Deputy General Manager - Sales - Aqua Business (4-10 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible for :
- Achieving Sales Budget - Achieving sales volumes and collection plan of the territory.
- Channel Management - Develop & manage channel for the shrimp feed sales in the given geographies by appointing dealers / distributors and push sales turnover.
- Team Building - Collaborate and lead the team in the geographies to enable them achieve business objectives.
- End Customer Management - Develop & manage key farmers and facilitate services through Sales Officers to ensure farm level advice on regular basis.
- Stock Management - Manage Sachin stock point and coordinate with plants for replenishment so that there are no stock outs.
- Distribution Assessment - Devise strategy to assess distributors performance of the territory by either and take proactive action to maintain business continuity.
- Credit Management Manage & bring down PDD which have significant impact on working capital. Require to manage the buyback process of cultured shrimp wherever required.
- Industry background FMCD /Telecom (not from Aqua industry)
- Educational Qualification Top B schools (4-5 years work experience), others 6-8 years of work experience
- Strong distribution experience
- Handling of multi brand distributors
- Past Experience of handling credit
- Past revenue handled 50-100 crores
- Experience of handling matured markets
- Ability to handle team consisting of diverse team members from various geographies/cultures
- Additional advantage if Gujarati is known
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.