AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:289 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Deputy General Manager - Quality Management System - BPO (10-20 yrs)
- Ensuring adherence to Quality systems, maintaining requisite documents to ensure complete in process quality and improvement in process capabilities
- Creating a framework for quality - Developing and integrating quality improvement plans at all levels and orienting employees to the framework of quality
- Quality measurement and statistical analysis at all levels - Developing and measuring critical strategic indicators that should be tracked against specific targets and generating statistical quality report at all levels
- Transformation of organizational culture - Fostering process and customer need literacy, and statistical and scientific thinking.
- Bench marking - Continuous search for understanding and adopting outstanding practices and process from organizations both inside and outside the service
- Formulating standard operating procedures for new processes/ equipment to control the quality of output
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices
- Ability to work hard and respond within tight deadlines, strong emphasis on good quality, timely and well-presented document, strong ability to plan, multi-task and organize routine work
- Setting and assessing customer service standards/ requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Conducting internal audits and risk assessment
- Think Strategic & Drive results
- Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Effective participation in Con. Calls pertaining to Subject, Quality and process improvements
- Keep abreast with the Provider process in the healthcare industry.
- Have thorough knowledge of the job.
- Have a good understanding of the performance SLAs and meet the SLAs.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the projects.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
- Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
- Facilitate a system of feedback on error; submit progress reports of the processors to reporting manager.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Mentor & monitor action plans based on team's error trends and help in effective implementation