AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:304 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Deputy General Manager - Quality Management System - BPO (10-20 yrs)
- Ensuring adherence to Quality systems, maintaining requisite documents to ensure complete in process quality and improvement in process capabilities
- Creating a framework for quality - Developing and integrating quality improvement plans at all levels and orienting employees to the framework of quality
- Quality measurement and statistical analysis at all levels - Developing and measuring critical strategic indicators that should be tracked against specific targets and generating statistical quality report at all levels
- Transformation of organizational culture - Fostering process and customer need literacy, and statistical and scientific thinking.
- Bench marking - Continuous search for understanding and adopting outstanding practices and process from organizations both inside and outside the service
- Formulating standard operating procedures for new processes/ equipment to control the quality of output
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices
- Ability to work hard and respond within tight deadlines, strong emphasis on good quality, timely and well-presented document, strong ability to plan, multi-task and organize routine work
- Setting and assessing customer service standards/ requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Conducting internal audits and risk assessment
- Think Strategic & Drive results
- Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Effective participation in Con. Calls pertaining to Subject, Quality and process improvements
- Keep abreast with the Provider process in the healthcare industry.
- Have thorough knowledge of the job.
- Have a good understanding of the performance SLAs and meet the SLAs.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the projects.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
- Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
- Facilitate a system of feedback on error; submit progress reports of the processors to reporting manager.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Mentor & monitor action plans based on team's error trends and help in effective implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.