Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:94 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Deputy General Manager - Quality - BPO (8-10 yrs)
- Quality Leader shall ensure & Guide that the project team delivers to the expectations of the customer / client and internal stakeholders (operations, account team). Quality Leader shall also provide goals and objectives to the quality team, manages escalations / issues, and provide support to the operations team whenever required.
Key Result Areas :
- Ensure that the team adheres to quality and delivery standards - no escalations from client on the quality of the deliverables
- Provide support to the operations whenever required
- Lead transition of new processes from quality stand point
- Manage escalations / issues reported
- Ensure no compliance issues w.r.t accuracy audits and reporting in internal and external compliance audits
- Sampling target is met for all processes.
- Identify and run projects for accuracy improvement
Business / Customer:
- Ensure that the team meets the delivery standards expected by the client w.r.t both the quality and timeliness of Audits
- Ensure that the team shall deliver to the customers / clients expectations
- Ensure On time Audits
- Ensure reduction in the occurrence of defects per agreed goals
- Provide expertise in terms of the auditing process, sample sizes, metrics base lining and measurement system analysis to the clients / customers during new process transition
- Have proper governance mechanism in place to identify any bottle necks and early warnings on contractual deliverables related to quality
- Ensure the team's skill levels are enhanced for better delivery Quality processes
- Review staffing, scheduling, scoping, sampling and calibration and ensures that these activities are conducted accurately, timely and with adherence to quality standards.
- Lead / supervise defect reduction initiatives / projects
- Staff quality leads on quality issues.
- Work with operations stakeholders to identify any ongoing issues and works towards resolving those. Publishes dashboards to stakeholders after review.
- Staff quality leads on quality issues and reviews team deliverables on a periodic basis.
- Lead / supervise continuous process improvement initiatives / projects
People / Team:
- Provide leadership / guidance to the team in meeting their goals and objectives
- Motivates team members through appropriate rewards and recognition programs.
- Sets goals and accountabilities to his / her team and reviews them periodically. He / She revise these goals as appropriate.
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met
- Conducts regular one-on-ones with the team members to understand ongoing
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Degree of Independence/Supervision required
- Receives guidance from leadership on broad goals and objectives to be achieved. Executes responsibilities independently related to self and team (direct/indirect) with periodic review of results and metrics.