Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:692 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy General Manager - Purchase - Lubricant & Specialty Oils (12-21 yrs)
Looking for a Head Indirect Purchase for our client
Our client is a one of the leading manufacturing MNC organization in the domain of Lubricants. They are looking to hire a "DGM Manager - Indirect" to join them ASAP.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Leading the indirect purchasing strategy
- Ensuring optimal supplier performance and price
- Responsible for centralized purchases for the business
- Sourcing of goods and services, raw materials, packing materials , capex, opex and services
- Development of country level purchase controls, processes, compliance criteria and risk mitigation
- Manage the projects and engineering purchases across multiple plant and post sites
- Reporting & Presentation to international offices
To qualify for these positions you should:
- Have an MBA with 15 + years of experience in Purchase
- Have 5+ years of experience in Leading Indirect Purchase
- Have experience in the Chemical, Lubricants or FMCG domains
- Have excellent experience Capex, Opex, Packaging Materials, Services etc
- Have experience in centralized purchasing for risk mitigation, Purchase parity and cost skill
- Can present to senior management internationally
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Have good communication, analytical and quick decision making skills.
- Be currently from Mumbai or ready to relocate.
Zend Consulting Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.