CEO at Flexi Partners
Views:2146 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy General Manager - Procurement - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for doing market research and analysis for collecting and gathering market intelligence for the Spices and procure the same at the right time and price.
- Thorough understanding of varieties of RM available in different region, crop growing areas, season, quality parameters, sensory profiles and pricing parameters.
- Responsible for exploring new markets, developing Vendors, negotiating terms, and finalising contracts and maintaining quality parameters.
- Ability to work closely with marketing and finance team to develop new products and spice blends in a cost effective manner. Improving existing products and product blends based on feedback/taste parameters received.
- Ability to develop third party vendors/processors in accordance with qualitative parameters set by the company.
- Understanding of FSSAI and other regulations.
- Understanding in SAP and ability to manage inventory levels.
- 10-15 yrs of work experience in total, with relevant yrs of experience in procurement of spices
- Require candidates having experience in procurement of spices related products especially Chilly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.